Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Haters

This morning my husband and I started discussing Westboro Baptist Church over our coffee. The members of WBC are fond of protesting (pretty much everything) in highly inappropriate situations. Our discussion took a turn for the sarcastic when we decided to Google "Westboro Baptists Church Fail." The following is a collection from this search that my husband and I found most entertaining.


To Clarify:  I do not hate these people. I disagree with their views, values, and the scandalous manner in which they protest. The title Haters refers to the view I feel WBC projects in their protests. I encourage opinions and philosophic discussion in the comments but I do reserve the right to delete comments that are hurtful, threatening, unrelated to the topic, spam, or bashing any group without a point. This is, after all, my blog.


Source


Source


Source


Source




Source


Source


Source

Fred Phelps is the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church...
Source

As for the Pastor's Wife...
Source


Source


Source



One of my favorite directors, Kevin Smith, protesting the protestors.



A great shirt for those who WBC hates... well that's pretty much everyone.
Buy It Here


Normally I would link to the homepage of the party I am talking about but I don't want a link to the God Hates Fags site anywhere on my blog. For those interested in my own opinion it is as simple as this: Love All... or least give it a good try.

No comments:

Post a Comment