What I did last year that I am proud of:
- Making an effort to network more for my company.
- Taking chances that didn't pan out financially but allowed me to gain valuable knowledge and experience.
- Asking others for help in areas they excelled at where I would have had difficulty.
- Meeting my online sales goals that I set for the year.
What I would like to improve upon this year:
- Offering more options for my company and eliminating options that don't sell well.
- Launch the new website with a shopping cart and better design.
- Take more product photos. LOTS more.
- Increase sales by 25%.
Share your successes from last year and the changes you plan to make this year in the comments below!
Tiny Tipis LLC makes and sells Artisan Quality Canvas Products. Would you like to see your shop featured or sponsor a giveaway on this blog? Contact me here for details.